Benefits of Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control: The Falconbridge Way
•A lush green weed-free lawn.
•Impress your clients, family, neighbors and guests. Everybody will compare the color of their lawn to the color of yours!
•Love the way your property looks when you are enjoying it each weekend.
•Each application is coordinated with our mowing schedule for optimal results with every weed control and fertilization application.
•Frequent FREE inspections by our NCDA and SCDA licensed inspectors let us catch and prevent disease, fungus, grub, and insect problems before they cause major damage that can cost thousands to repair.
•Free treatment of visible ant mounds with every application.
•Experience the difference yourself with no-contract servicing. Our work orders detail what we do so you stay informed, but you only continue our services if you want to! Our clients stay with us because they love the way their lawns look!
Lawn Mowing Services
Mulch, Flowerbed, and Planting Services
Hedge Trimming Services
Core Aeration and Over Seeding Services
Sod and Lawn Installation
"What should I know about a fertilization and weed control program?"
(A few important questions to ask before hiring a lawn service company)
1) Are my lawn service company's lead technicians certified by the Department of Agriculture for my state? ALL of Falconbridge Property Services' lead technicians are certified by the NCDA (in NC) and the SCDA (in SC) for turf and ornamental fertilization and weed control. They perform regular free inspections of your property, putting their knowledge to use keeping the grass greener on your side of the fence.
2) Will my lawn be thoroughly inspected with each servicing? How about in between treatments? Will problems be caught quickly enough to be addressed before expensive damage is done? One of the BIGGEST complaints we hear from clients switching to our services is that their lawn got into a terrible state and their service provider failed to warn them or react quickly enough to prevent damage from weeds and pests. Our frequent inspections are FREE and allow us to stay abreast of your lawn's needs so that you can sit back and enjoy having a healthy green lawn.
3) Are there any weeds that are NOT treated as part of my program? Do you charge extra to treat grassy weeds (Crab Grasses, Course Fescue, Dallis Grass)? What about Nutsedges? We quote one price for everything, and there's no small print. Our price covers every weed that could possibly grow in your lawn.
4) Are you able to coordinate all of your fertilization, weed control, insect and pest control services? What about mowing, core aeration, and seeding? We coordinate each and every one of our lawn services so that your lawn gets absolute maximum benefit out of each servicing. AND, by choosing several services you save with special discounts as well!
5) Am I guaranteed a set number of treatments, or do I have to pay extra for additional things to solve my problem? Falconbridge Property Services guarantees you a maximum of 8 applications...This covers ALL your fertilization and weed control needs. If more treatments are needed, its on us, and we'll be there right on time for the free treatments too! Please note that grub, fungus, and army worms are not included in this program, but can be added at a reasonable rate. For these "special" case attacks on a lawn we charge one rate and guarantee that they will be gone...and then we treat as many times as necessary at no additional charge.
6) Do you outsource your fertilization and weed control? Falconbridge Property Services staff perform each treatment. We do not outsource to another company. This is a must in order to coordinate with mowing services. Also, it is important for services to be in-house to maintain quality control, insurance and licensure requirements, and to protect your property and family.
7) Does your company carry a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability insurance to protect me from damage? Are your employees covered by workman's compensation insurance? We carry commercial liability insurance in excess of the required million dollars, and each employee is covered by workman's compensation for their sake and yours. Without insurance your property or home are in danger.