– Pressure washing services include both low and high pressure applications and cold and hot water depending on the job requirements and the type of service.
– Use of specialty cleaners, EPA compliant wash water reclaim, and specialty stain removal are all a part of the professional’s repertoire.
– Professional pressure washing equipment and specialty cleaners will ALWAYS be more effective at cleaning your property.
– Inexperienced or ignorant contractors will use their pressure washer as a high-pressure water blasting tool with absolutely no understanding of how it will effect the surface being cleaned or restored and can cause significant damage.
– With a proper understanding of what can be cleaned with pressure washing and how it should be done, Falconbridge Property Services provides quality exterior cleaning and restoration services. We are certified by a nationally recognized organization and are proud to guarantee our work.
Pressure Washing Services:
• Low pressure house and building washing
• Driveway, sidewalk, and masonry pressure washing
• Wood restoration for decks, fences and siding (super-low pressure washing is used for just the rinsing process);
• Non-pressure roof cleaning
• Gutter Whitening (is more effective than simply re-painting them and costs significantly less!)
• Residential and commercial services offered in all categories.
• Commercially insured
Get a Pressure Washing Quote Today!